- 21 October 2010: Audi uses Codilink's IRIS platform for VIP event tracking
- 20 September 2010: Ferrero uses Codilink unique codes on packs of Kinder chocolate
- 15 September 2010: Fisherman's Friends launch unique code on-pack promotion
- 13 September 2010: Codilink named as one of top 100 UK Media & Technology companies
- 6 August 2010: Kraft Foods use Codilink unique codes on packs of Oreo's cookies
- 29 July 2010: Valencia FC renews annual contract for loyalty card solution
- 15 July 2010: FC Barcelona renews annual contract for discount ticket packs
- 12 July 2010: Simon Cobby, Head of CRM at News International, joins Codilink
to an old problem
Codilink offers a solution for marketers to really take control of their promotional activity. Traditional mechanisms are widely recognised to be full of problems: Paper coupons are inconvenient, rife with fraud and almost impossible to track; Loyalty programs are expensive, slow and complicated to manage.
With Codilink there is now a way to speed up, streamline and measure campaigns across physical media, email and mobile. We can radically increase the creative opportunities for marketers, while reducing the costs and fraud potential of traditional voucher campaigns.